Sunday, April 13, 2008

Harlingen Cardinal




Before we left to church this morning, Johnny spotted a cardinal. I of course went back inside to get my camera, but I couldn't zoom in like I wanted to the camera was too cheap I guess. But I could never get a good shot of him either way he or she kept moving all over the place. So I got my pellet gun & shot it down to get a closer look, just scroll down to see. Kidding, just kidding it was a beautiful bird, but we had to leave we had to get tacos of course, hehe.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Preacher said...

it is so funny how the cajuns do not call it a cardinal over here, they just call it the red bird. I got in to this wasted conversation how it is called a cardinal and they were like red bird, so i asked what about the female cardinal and there response was oh yeah the brown bird, I gave up

Sal said...

rob shot our state bird once...

Rob said...

IN my defense I was young and dumb I was about 28 or 29 yrs old !!

Cardinal .. Pfft the Hawk will eat that like an appetizer!

juan said...

@ rob then the Greyhound eats the hawk.