Monday, August 13, 2007

6 Flags Fiesta Texas

Here we are in Fiesta Texas @ the beginning of the day on Saturday 8/11/07. We took off from the house about 5 AM, and met the rest of my family @ a stripes from there we took off. We got there about 9:30 AM, which was cool because I like to be early they open the park @ 10 AM. The day started off nice some girls walked up to me & asked me if I had purchased my tickets already. I told them "no" they they said they had an extra complementary ticket & I could have it if I wanted to0. Cool so I took it my families total price for going into the park was about $65 pretty awesome. We had to get on the Gully washer which is my wife's favorite ride since she went on it the last time we went with the Yanez Family that was cool. I got on the screamer that was fun. Scooby -Doo ride was alright its for the kids, even though I beat everyone with 2100 points yeah Baby. Got on the huge Ferris wheel the go-karts off course. My little bother got caught bumping so they parked him. Hehe he is a rookie he got caught we all bump you just got to know how to do it. Power surge was awesome ride you come out all wet which is pretty cool, it cools you off in the heat. Got on the Tornado now that was awesome. Took the kids to the pool they have this nice water play ground which was nice.The superman looked great, but i didn't get on. My wife & sisters did they liked it. We ate sirloin burgers @ some place called Pete's Sirloin Burgers & home style Chicken Tenders nah they got nothing on wallbangers. So that is how that day went we went to a roach motel that was cheap & you know what they say you get what you pay for. Got that right next time I will invest more time in looking for a nicer hotel. But it was just for one night so whatever. Laters Wish You Guys Were There.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: