Saturday, June 2, 2007

Micheal A. Deleon #13

This is my baby Mikey he was born June 29, 1996 it is almost his birthday he is getting so big they grow up so fast that is so original but true were does the time go. He plays lots of sports baseball, basketball, football he is so active which is good. But with all that he knows where his daddys priorities are at. He plays sports but Jesus comes first always I may fail my son at thing but I pray i can teach him that sport come and go but Jesus is forever. He is a christian before sports I love sport to watch them that is. Mike Has been elected to be an all-star player for 3 years now but he doesn't get to play because all-star player teams travel across Texas and they play on Sundays. He has learned to understand that he can't play after regular season is over. But that never stopped him from doing his best. I love My boys I am hard with them but they know I love them I spoil them when I can but I keep them disciplined as much as I can. I pray they do the right thing when they grow up. I pray they grow up to be great men of God and be used by God and stay in church when they grow up. I try to keep them occupied with God and sports so they don't have the time to get in trouble. But they are boys, boys will be boys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: