Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things I Am Missing

Lots has happened since my last post, where do I begin.

On this post I will blog about...hmm.. The things I miss.
The thing I miss were the olden days in my generation.
I remember getting saved, starting my Christian walk. I remember being taught the basics, which of course I have walked away from time or two. I have failed my Heavenly Father, but my desire is to serve HIM, but I miss my family Alot, I have to learn a way to balance things out. I'm not talking about my immediate family, I'm talking about my Daddy, Momma, little Sisters, & little Brother. I just pray God gives me the wisdom to balance this out. I love my Family, but they will never come over my Lord. I know the bible says to be seprete, but I know what HE means. I also don't want my lost loved ones to feel like I am in a cult or something. This was just a discussion over dinner last night with some church folk. Well I guess that is all for now.

No comments: