Sunday, May 29, 2011

Been A While for Me

Haven't posted in a while, I've been so busy, lots of things going on in my life. My spiritual life has been at an all time low, due to me letting circumstances get in the way.
I struggle just as any man or woman does, i am not perfect by any means.
My best friend not being in church, my son not wanting to see me, my fiends that i thought were friends take things the wrong way, & it just gets all messy. Then of course i get in the flesh, & make things even worse, all i can do is pray, when i can get through. Revival started today at church it started great, Lord really dealt with my heart, I just had to swallow my pride, & make things right, turns out. I am the one holding out to stuff, everyone has gone past this junk , I was just dwelling on things that have no importance, or that are done with, gotten over. I want to make things right, by no means am i a compromiser, I know what I stand for, but I also know when the flesh has overtaken the situation and my eyes are so far from Christ, my Beloved. I preached on being religious this morning, I preached more to myself this morning in Sunday School. I just really want to serve God, but my flesh is always in the way, trials come, & i sink with them, I have gotten my eyes on other people instead of the Giants in suppose to be fighting. I have to be more of a testimony, I am excited of what GOD is going to do, but at the same time stand guard for the attacks. I love my teens, I pray to GOD i can have some kind of a good effect in their christian walk in their lives, Keep me in your prayer for the Lords will, i really need it. Just Rambling on,
Laters

No comments: