Sunday, August 19, 2007

Awkward

Tonight we went to Whataburger after church, we got there before the preacher did so we placed our order. Then we went to sit down, & the preacher & his family got there to place their order. My wife & I were sitting down with Sis Kim, while the Pastor was ordering. My wife decides to go wash her hands, & she leaves me there w/Sis Kim. I have nothing against her we always joke around when everyone is around. Sis Kim & I were just sitting there looking around not talking looking @ the kids. Then I told her ,"man this is awkward" & she said ,"what is". Then I told her, "just sitting here not talking". Then the pastor got there & my wife, & I told them about the awkward moment & how I was going to blog about it. I hate it when that happens when you are left in a room you usually don't talk too. Their is that awkward silence or the weird no subject conversation. I just thought it was funny, seemed like a Seinfeld episode or something like that. Then we laughed about it they told me I was weird I thought it would be a cool blog subject. Any of you have those awkward moments of silence. Laters too funny. Love Your Comments.

16 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

Ay Juan, it had to happen to you. It was a funny thing to blog about. It made me laugh, like if I was there. I can't really remember if that has happened to me, I'm sure is has though. Although sometimes the opposite is said about me "No se calla la boca!"

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL, This cannot be true! Kim? With nothing to say? Well, let this moment go down in history!!!!!

Sal said...

trust me if I was there, kim would have found a way to make fun of me to kill the silence.

even still, that was funny man. i hardly ever laugh so early in the morning.

DeeDee said...

ok, so you and ms. kim are both weird!!! And Sals' right, you two could of easily brought him up in a conversation, and you would of had a lot to talk about!! No offense Sal!!J/K

Sal said...

grrrrr, you see how you are? you and ms kim been hanging out to much. at the next fellowship you two are not sitting next to each other.

juan said...

@adriana I really can't remember you being loud, NOT. But your alot of fun. I never had Abel for any classes, but he seems to be the quite kind.

juan said...

@ mex senora it is true , but for only a couple of seconds, Sorry Mrs Kim.

juan said...

@ sal you can't seperate them, they are BAD. BAD I tell you.

Anonymous said...

I have had that time with you before. I was looking at you like, ok. David was running by, so I grabbed him and picked him up and told you he was so cute. you said yeah and walked off. Funny!
Later

DeeDee said...

Hey baby, I thought that the "awkward" moment was because of Ms. Kim, but after reading Lauras' comment, I think it might be because of you!!
I love you!

DeeDee said...

And one more thing, why is your time wrong? I didn't wake up at 5:29am just to put a comment. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't get up at 5:29am period.

juan said...

@ dee dee Iknow

DeeDee said...

hey baby i fixed your time, but you already know that.

Preachers wife said...

Do you people not talk to each other. If this blog is the only way DD and Juan talk then they have problems.... Preachers wife

DeeDee said...

@preachers wife, yes we talk, I will just forget to tell him! You know me and mind!

Preachers wife said...

I am affraid you are right. your mind is well.. not always..how do I say this..there!!!!!!
HE HE HE Preachers wife